Skip to main content

Does HireWriter Pay and is it Legit?


Does HireWriter Pay?

Hire writer is a site that does pay. I am a fast writer and I have been able to write some short articles. Realistically, I have been able to make a few dollars per week. Most of the 150-word articles, the people really want 300 words.  They just ask for rewrites to that amount.  That is kind of annoying because they are usually only willing to pay a dollar or two. So it limits how much I could get done in a few hours each day.


They do charge a dollar for a processing fee to payout for Paypal.  I didn’t see that until I cashed out. It’s not unusual, I just wish I would have noticed that right away.

The site so far seems legitimate, but it does have its drawbacks. The writing pay is low. The directions for the articles can be confusing. Sometimes they don't even make sense or are not doable. So pick your articles wisely. The time limit can be an issue.  If your article needs a rewrite they will start the time clock again. This doesn't always work with your schedule. Just be warned that this happens frequently. If you don't finish it on time, it counts against you.

For what it is, the site does pay like it says. The site is easy to use. It is organized well and seems to work almost all the time. The payout is weekly on Friday.

.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sensory issues and organization For people with organization problems, there is an issue of focus that can get in the way of finding the routines of getting started on home organization. Multiple steps of cleaning and organizing a home can cause sensory overload for many people.  How to keep your brain from going into sensory overload? What is the biggest priority to get your goals accomplished? Anxiety can come into play because of keep all of the steps organized and working. Poor visualization can get in the way of remembering the way tasks should be completed. Small parts of a job can be the way to get a job accomplished. Organizing tasks the night before can keep some of the anxiety issues reduced.  Planning each step and getting all the steps done can be a place to start. Using checklists to work through the steps can make sure each part of the goal is completed, because the biggest issue is completing the tasks efficiently each time. Memory and visual processing can be places wh

Creating an above ground pond

I decided that I wanted a pond. I started planning and digging. All was going great, until I hit bed rock about 2 feet down. I was too far down to start all over, so it has become an above ground pool. I started building up the walls with the extra rocks I had available.
Time to Get in the holiday spirit.